Students at the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry learn and practice in a technology-rich environment. In the clinic, students use several computer applications in conjunction with clinic computers and equipment. You will find links to the instructions for using these applications and related technologies below, including axiUm, MiPACS and digital cameras.
Documents on this page require Intranet access:
- To log into the Intranet to view these documents without getting prompted for your user name and password while you are inside the school, please follow the instructions to configure Internet Explorer. You only need to do the configuration once. This applies to Windows computers only.
- To log into the Intranet using a browser other than Internet Explorer, or from outside the school, please refer to "How to Log Into the Intranet"
If you have any questions about the applications described on this page, please e-mail Information Technology at email@example.com.
- MiPACS Dental Viewer
- To view documents on the following topics, please log onto the Open Laptop website
- Poll Everywhere
- VoiceThread Tutorial
- Common Computer Tasks (Mapping drive, Printing, Backing up your files)
- Connecting to Wireless Network
- Examplify by Examsoft
- Encrypting your Laptop