The Department of Information Technology is the central provider of computing resources and support for the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry. Working with the Office of Information Technology on the University’s main campus in Stockton, the department provides infrastructure, applications and services that support academic activities, including the open laptop programs, computers in the lecture rooms, wireless access, axiUm (the Pacific clinic management system) and assistance with troubleshooting computer problems.
Computer assistance is available between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Students needing assistance with their laptop / notebook computers which was purchased following school guidelines may come to Suite 107 for assistance during those hours.
For other issues, feedback or suggestions, you may fill out the IT Help Request (ServiceNow) form or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond to you within 24 hours.
- IT Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions (IT FAQ) — Find all the how-tos here
- Information Technology Policies — Acceptable Use, Emergency Notification, Strong password, data storage
- Open Laptop Program
- Pacific Technology Resources — Email, Lexi-comp, Locksmith, Webfolders, Secure File Transfer
- Classroom and Clinic Technologies — MiPACS, Clinic Photography, Scantron Card, Poll Everywhere, VoiceThread, Printing, Wireless
- insidePacific — University portal
- Student SharePoint — Share information and collaborate on documents
- Personal Purchase of Desktops/Laptops and Software (Network logon required)