The mission of the Physician Assistant Program at University of the Pacific is to provide students with a superior, learner-centered educational experience that will produce compassionate health care professionals committed to life-long learning and leadership in their careers and communities.
Our graduates will be leaders in transforming the delivery of health care.
- Excellence: producing superior quality work in academics and practice
- Professionalism: demonstrating integrity and character in all aspects of life
- Discovery: developing a passion for life-long learning and critical-thinking
- Humanism: recognizing that every person deserves to be treated with respect and dignity
- Service: displaying compassion by investing in others