The following guidelines will help you navigate through the DDS program admissions process.
Please send the following directly to the Associated American Dental School Application Service (AADSAS):
- A completed AADSAS application, which is available online at American Dental Education Association (ADEA). We recommend that you apply as early as June, but no later than November. The official deadline is in February 1.
- Three letters of evaluation. If your undergraduate institution has a pre-health advisory committee, a committee evaluation is recommended. Otherwise you must submit two letters of evaluation from science instructors and an additional letter from a health care professional or employer.
- Official transcripts from all colleges, universities and professional schools you have attended.
Please pay a $75 application fee to the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry:
- In order to have your application processed and reviewed, please pay the non-refundable $75 application fee online. Checks will not be accepted.
- You must have your AADSAS ID# to pay your fee. Your AADSAS ID# is given to you once you have applied with AADSAS. Please make sure you enter it correctly. We match your AADSAS ID# with your application.